Keep it simple!sillly!

In this period of a great transition where next-generation ideas are for a better society.I want to do my bit too...and as a PR practitioner, my articles are a start for eco-friendly ideas and I write anything which catches my attention like the Royal wedding .
As a community coordinator(social media) for a business school.
You can find my writings in this blog on communication,business and creativity as well. Please share your insights on this blog .What if we can all share them,post them and make this world a better place.

Sunday 2 October 2011

SPLOG: Responsible for making your company better? Think...

SPLOG: Responsible for making your company better? Think...: Creative Thinkering Resurrecting your natural creativity through inspiring techniques and practical examples by Michael...

No comments:

Post a Comment